Dental Clinic Information
FREE DENTAL SCREENINGS FOR
WALKER CO. RESIDENTS!!!
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
(dates and times may change)
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at Second Baptist
Appointments will be made for April 26, 27 and 28th between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
ONLY 75 to 100 APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE!
YOU MUST BE IN LINE.
NO APPOINTMENTS MADE BY PHONE!
Important information for interested patients!
1. There is a very good chance you may receive an appointment, and you will be screened! Once all appointments are gone, we will begin a waiting list and may call you as a work-in on one of the three appointment days.
2. Most appointments will be made for fillings and extractions this year. There will be a few appointments for cleanings this year.
3. Appointments will be given on a first come, first served basis. You must be here in person to sign in. We cannot allow anyone else to sign you in ahead of time beacuse there are medical forms that must be filled out and signed by the patient upon sign in.
4. Only patients over the age of 10 will be seen. A parent or legal guardian must be present for anyone under 18.
5. In order to receive an opportunity for a screening and a chance for an appointment, YOU MUST BE HERE BETWEEN 2:00 AND 5:00 ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25TH! There will be no exceptions. No one can sign you in or make an appointment for you.
Important information for SBC Volunteers
Counselors needed for April 25th. Be here around 1:00. Even if you are volunteering for the clinic, you must wait in line and sign in if you wish to be screened for an appointment. After you have signed in, you may volunteer until your name is called.